You can read daily reports on topics related to the Kyoto Protocol and climate change from around the world at the following websites:
- Global Climate Change - planet's vital signs by NASA
- Climate related science news stories on NASA's Global Climate Change site. Produced by the Earth Science Communications Team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory/California Institute of Technology.
- Earth and Climate on Science Daily
- Comprehensive source of environmental news on Global Warming and Climate, Earth Science, Oil Spills, Ecosystems Ecology, Environmental Issues, Pollution, Hazardous Waste, and much more.
- Climate Crisis Coalition Newsfeed
- Earth Equity News is a free daily news service of the Climate Crisis Coalition. Summaries and links to breaking climate-related stories are posted daily.
- Grist Magazine
- Environmental news with a sense of humor.
- Inter Press Service News Agency
- Tracking global efforts to curb greenhouse gases.
- Climate Ark
- A Climate Change Portal and search engine dedicated to promoting public policy that addresses global climate change through reductions in carbon dioxide and other emissions, renewable energy, energy conservation and ending deforestation.
- Climate Change Policy & Practice - daily feed
- A daily compilation of items recently posted to the Climate Change Policy & Practice knowledgebase of international activities on climate change.
Links are provided for the information of readers and do not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of KyotoUSA or its volunteers.